Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Glamour Magazine Alica Keys, Demi Moore, Jennifer Aniston & New Movie Trailer Five





Alicia Keys make her directorial debut with Hollywood A-list, Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston.  The trio common concern of more need to be done about breast cancer has launched the powerful woman into directing a short film about the effects of the disease.  







Alica Keys:  How did you get involved with Five? Kristin [Hahn] and Jen called me up; after I read the scripts, I felt like this was something important, and I wanted to be a part of it. I chose Lili because she’s close to my age and I understood the family dynamic. I had an immediate idea of what I could bring to it.




Jennifer Aniston:  We were intrigued by the challenge of creating short stories that would defy audiences' expectation of the subject.  We wanted to balance the drama with humor and irreverence because that's what's helped our friends who've face this get through their treatment.



No comments:

Post a Comment