Monday, April 11, 2011

Pia Toscano eliminated and crying on Idol

If you want to see Pia Toscano live on Tour, get your American Idols Live tickets for the 2011 tour now!

Pia Toscano before American Idol
Pia Toscano on cam smiling

Below you will find what is probably to most information Q&A on Pia Toscano which includes the most popular questions asked by Pia fans and readers of this site. For the unanswered questions I ask that you contribute answers by leaving a comment.

Why was American Idol contestant crying after singing I'll stand by you?
Pia Sang I'll stand by you as her goodbye song, she seemed to have been very popular among the remaining contestants and they all cried as she was leaving the show.
Pia Toscano I'll stand by you
Pia Toscano crying while singing I'll Stand by You

Why did Pia cry at the end of her song?
I'm guessing it's because she was really sad to leave the competition and maybe she was hoping to win. Many, including the judges saw her as a front runner.
Pia Toscano and contestants crying
Contestants and judges comforting Pia

Pia Toscano crying
Pia Toscano sad, talking to Jennifer Lopez after elimination

What did Randy Jackson say about Pia leaving idol? What did Randy say to Pia after her last performance? What Randy has to say about Pia?
Randy said, "I'm never upset on this show, and I'm never really mad, but this makes me mad".

How many times has Pia Toscano auditioned?
Pia auditioned three times for American Idol. The first time, in season 6, she made it all the way to Hollywood. She also auditioned in season 7 but didn't make it to Hollywood. Talk about perseverance! The third time was for season 10 where she made it to the finals and finished 9th.

What did Jimmy Iovine say about Pia's voting off?
Actually I don't know,I need your help on this one.

What did the judges say to Pia after she was voted off?
Jennifer Lopez said,"I have no idea what just happened here."
Randy Jackson said, "I'm never upset on this show, and I'm never really mad, but this makes me mad".
I don't know what Steven Tyler said.

What song did Pia sing on Thursday April 7th?
Pia sang  the Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You".

What was Pia Toscano like in High School?
There are pictures of Pia before idol but it's hard to say if she was still in high school then.

Pia Toscano blonde High School
A younger blonde Pia Toscano

Who was Pia Toscano's vocal coach before idol?
No idea but I'm sure one of you must know.

Pia and the bottom three premonition

Pia confessed to reporters the morning after being eliminated,
"It's funny because the night before I had a weird feeling in my stomach. And I said to my parents, 'You know, I kind of feel like I'm going to be in the bottom three tomorrow.' And they said, 'No, no, be confident. You're going to be fine. You're going to be fine.' And then when it happened, it was kind of like I expected it. It was weird."

Maybe it was because she was not completely satisfied with her performance the night before in spite of the judges' praises.


Pia Toscano dating Mark Ballas


Pia Toscano has been spotted on a dinner date with Dancing With the Stars professional dancer Mark Ballas. While Pia said on a radio show that Ballas and her are just friends tmz has reported that they were seen making out last Friday.
Mark Ballas dating Pia Toscano
Mark Ballas of DWTS


Mark Ballas
dated former American Idol contestant Joanna Pacitti from June 2008 to April 2009. They broke up after 10 months together. They initially met in north Carolina where Mark was training with Kristi Yamaguchi for Dancing With the Stars. Apparently Mark Ballas loves brunette singers. It's a good thing Pia god rid of her blond hair :p

Joanna Pacitti won a gold ticket on American Idol season 8 but was later disqualified for her link with an American Idol insider. Red more about Joanna Pacitti.
Mark Ballas and Joanna Pacitti
Mark Ballas and Joanna Pacitti


Now it's your turn. If you have unanswered Pia Toscano questions, or if you have information about the singer that you would like to share, feel free to do so in the comments below.


See more Pia Toscano photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment