Saturday, August 13, 2011

Movie News » Rihanna Talks “Battleship” Gig



Rihanna1
She’s mostly known for her fabulous portfolio of hit songs, but Rihanna is also making a name for herself as an actress.

And her latest project “Battleship” was nothing short of a challenge, though she’s glad she took on the role.

Ri-Ri told press she loved her character Raikes’ uniform. "It's really cool, it's easy. You don't have to think about what you want to put on, or how cute you look. She doesn't like boys. She doesn't like girls either. She's just about her weapons and her work."

As for her preparation, the “Take A Bow” songstress shared, "We worked with real military people, you know, people in the Navy, people who have fought in Iraq before. They pretty much came and drilled me. This one man, Donald, he pretty much drilled me, yelled at me, cursed me, 'Ow!' Made me do pushups. Everything. Like, my best friend was there the second time we worked together, and I said to her, 'OK, I'm about to do acting class, but you're going to want to kill this man, so just stay in the bedroom. Don't listen to anything he's saying to me right now, just don't kill him, Melissa, just stay in the bedroom.'”

Rihanna2 
 Rihanna
Rihanna3 
 Rihanna
Rihanna4 
 Rihanna
Rihanna5
 Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment