Monday, August 1, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Post Split Interview She Knew The End Was Near "Marriage Is Hard"









American Idol Judge Jennifer Lopez opened up about her marriage with Marc Anthony.  Jennifer Lopez may have three failed marriages behind her, but that doesn't mean she's giving up on love. 



She's not only talking about fighting with Marc Anthony, but she's even hinting that her return to work (and the spotlight!) may have been the final straw.



 




"This was the hardest decision I've ever had to face," Lopez says in the new issue of Vanity Fair (on newstands this week). "I really wanted this family to work. That was my biggest dream, and I worked hard at it. We both did. Sometimes it doesn't work—and that's sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love...It's still my biggest dream."




"We try, we try," she said when asked about balancing their work life, their children and their marriage. "[But] it's getting increasingly harder. When we were [first] married, most of the time, and even before the babies were born, we were able to go everywhere together. I wasn't working as much. So we kind of had that. I went on tour with him a few times in the first few years of our marriage, and we did a film [El Cantante] together. It's hard, and we're figuring it out. It's tough.

Read More Click Now

No comments:

Post a Comment