Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fashion » Alessandra Ambrosio: Vogue Mexico Vixen

Alessandra Ambrosio 
Alessandra Ambrosio


Adding another cover to her collection, Alessandra Ambrosio graces the front of Vogue Mexico's December 2010 issue.

Within the magazine’s pages, the Brazilian hottie really shows her range as a supermodel, trying out several different outfits and motifs.

Ms. Ambrosio explained that wearing the wings as a Victoria’s Secret Angel is way more complicated than most people imagine.

"Every year, the wings change. One year I wore candy wings, and last year I had a big pink star that was really wide and pointy. The points were so sharp that I could have cut through curtains."

"One time I was on the runway with these really tall, heavy wings, and I could barely walk. I kept swaying back and forth like the wings and I were fighting. I thought I wasn't going to be able to turn around. That's why you have to practice."

Enjoy the pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio in the December 2010 issue of Vogue Mexico.





Photo Credit: Vogue Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment